Welcome to Guru Nanak Khalsa School
Dear GNKS Families,
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ
On behalf of Guru Nanak Khalsa School, including all the administration and teacher sewadars, it is our pleasure to welcome our GNKS families to the new school year which will commence remotely on September 13, 2020. Please note that the remote format will continue until we receive clearance from the State of California.
Though we will begin this year remotely, we remain committed to providing our students with quality education and a strong link with our Sikh Faith. Please be assured that there is a large team working countless hours ensuring that every student has the opportunity to succeed in this new environment, however this will not happen without your assistance, dedication and support. This is a unique situation that we are facing and in order for it to be successful, we would love to work with you as a team to ensure accountability, enthusiasm, learning and results.
This communication will outline: registration, material logistics, the new format, timings, graduation, and your role in your child’s learning.
- Please mail your forms back to us as soon as possible. We will need at least 2 weeks to complete registration process. Delays will likely affect your child’s class placement.
- If you plan to register a child that has not attended GNKS last year, but has attended sometime in the last 7~8 years, please send us an email with name and date of birth of the child and your new physical address. to firstname.lastname@example.org We will mail the your child’s filled form to you.
- No Baalvardi class in the coming year. Existing Baalvardi students will all move to level 1A.
- We will take NO NEW students less than 5 years old.
- Please click here to download the registration form. Fill it and mail to address below with payment
Guru Nanak Khalsa School
PO Box 1270 Cupertino CA 95015